Sunday 29 June 2008

Justin's Coq Stars in The Love Guru






Fans can expect to see a lot more of Justin Timberlake in his new movie 'The Love Guru'.

In his role as Jacques Le Coq Grande, this is Justin's second onscreen performance named after a particular part of his anatomy.

"When Mike Meyers saw my character 'Dick-in-a-Box' on Saturday Night Live, he decided to step it up a bit and gave me this awesome name," Justin said. "What guy wouldn't like to be called that?"

"It's always been a dream of mine to amass a c**k-centric filmography. I'm just happy I was able to meet the mark," Timberlake joked.

"It wasn't until I was well into shooting 'Love Guru' that I realised I am digging myself a nice big hole of penile humour!"

'The Love Guru' opens in Australian cinemas on July 10.

See JT's original SNL performance here...








See Also